Oh,What a difference a year makes!
Let's see...Where do I begin. Well He who began a Good Work in us will be Faithful to complete it! Not sure why that scripture came to mind but we will see down the road! It has been over a year since I posted anything on our blog. Need I say that everytime I sit down at the computer to do something it leads to Facebook and checking out what is going on with all our friends. I am blessed to have friends and family that give a lot of Glory to Jesus for even little things in their lives and if one has a need many are quick to kick in with encouragement and a million prayers go UP! And God always finishes that Good Work in the circumstance!
Our Family has changed...We all got a year older! Ha! That's a Good Thing! Jerry turned 60! Fun with friends! Jerry Jr is now 34! That was a trip to Buffalo Gap in April. (Well actually the trip was for all of us April Birthdays!)Rebekah turned 29! and I as well am 29! Isn't that amazing! Then the "little lights" of our lives... Madison turned Beautiful & Sassy 7! She is artistic and a Dancer! Jackson is now 3! What can you say about "3" that really describes that age except "wonderful" if it's YOUR grandchild? Madison is all Girl and Jackson is all boy! Our Son-in-law turned 30 this past year also. So he's all grown up too!
Jerry's job changed last year and he was put on as a part-time employee. He lost all of his benefits but most of the time he has enough hours to make close to what he was making. Praise God for that! He continues to seek full time employment and must defy the number "60" on an application. Last year he fell in the yard, tripping over a cord and tore his rotator cuff on the left shoulder. This has been very painful as he has continued to work with heavy boxes and the like. The doctor has said it will not repair and must be corrected by surgery. These things we are believe God to be Faithful to complete in his life. I am still at the Hospital in the Records department! Thank God for a job in this hard economy!
We had a new member added to our family...Beau. He is so cute! I had actually prayed about getting a dog and asked the Lord to send us one if we were supposed to have one despite Jerry's objections. Well, Randy's Mom had one come to her back door. A stray! Sweet mix of ?? White Fluffy Dog! All the way over to the Powledge's we picked names even before we saw him. Jackson finally said I know...Name him Miracle! We all just stopped in awe that God was giving us an answer to our prayer! He sees the desires of our hearts and within time He is Faithful to Complete It in due time. We brought him home and He is a lovable addition! He loves it when the family is all here. Loves the Grandkids! And is obedient except when someone comes in and then He gets so excited that he is not able to hear commands for "Get down or Stay!"
Jerry is mowing the yard right now. He loves gardening and has a few spots of plants going. He just yelled in the door all excited and I had to go see. He had blooms on his cucumbers. He has had strawberries which we found out the rolly polys like too! Tomatoes are growing among the Hydrangeas! Yep! And we got some peppers going! Oh yes he has some corn too and Okra soon!
So with this I guess I know WHY the scripture came to mind that God will be Faithful to complete a Good Work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment